Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Time is ticking closer...

It's already the end of Wednesday and I am procrastinating on packing for my month long trip. I start making a list. But you know how list goes. You start writing...then your mind wonders for a bit...then realizes you have to buy the item...so you start making a "To Buy" list...then you end up not finishing it.
I should be panicking because I still haven't picked up my typhoid pills yet from UHS. Plus I am trying to arrange time for interviewing future fall/winter housemates. AND I want to rearrange furniture around because another housemate is moving to Baltimore. What sucks is the fact that CVS is scheduled on Thursday and Friday AND I am doing my practical immunization thing on Saturday. Yes I get to stick needles into people...soon. Got to gear up my confidence and be bold.

My world is slowly getting lemon-ify again.

2 comments:

  1. Nice new layout!
    Are you a fan of nutrigrain bars? Be sure to pack sunscreen because it is Africa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope. not a fan but under mom's orders. sunscreen packed! but... hope it'll be enough

      fyi you will participant in my furniture moving ;)

      Delete