One more hour prior to security check. It's different here where they do it at the gate.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Goodbye Amsterdam... For now
One adventure down , the next one begins. Amsterdam is an interesting city that appeals to my curiousity side a lot. So many sights that are erotic along side historical housing and besides canals. There is no doubt it is meant for youngsters. I would love to come back with my friends and C. I think I would try out more things if I went with ppl of my age lol. Even though I have seen the red light district 3 times, it would still be fun to go again and "enjoy" the sight with you guise. Plus check out the coffee shops that does not sell coffee. It literally smells like burnt grass. But it is chilly, rainy, and cloudy here. Truly the Dutch experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being with people your own age is a lot more fun!
ReplyDelete